Turnaround Time

Never ship with Fedex!I had ordered a brand new computer from Dell and it shipped on Fedex.

After coming home one afternoon, Fedex had put a door tag on my door. After calling Fedex and getting somebody in India, they informed me that I couldn't pick up the package that night, but I could do to a address tomorrow morning, and pick it up. I type the address into Google, and it tells me it doesn't exist. I call back and I get another lady in India, and I tell her about what happens.

After putting me on hold for 15 minutes, she tells me the same incorrect address. I then say that she is giving me *** information, and ask to speak to somebody who knows English. She gives me a supervisor named Scott, and he informed me that I can pick up the package. He tells me I can pick it up and a way different address then before.

Upon checking that address, it's also invalid. I tell him that both addresses don't exist, and I want the right address. After investigating myself, I found the place that had my package and picked it up after *** in India didn't know what the *** they were talking about.

Never again will I use Fedex.*** you FEDEX!!!!!

This person wrote the review about FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx computer shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments