Turnaround Time

Never ship with Fedex! I had ordered a brand new computer from Dell and it shipped on Fedex.

After coming home one afternoon, Fedex had put a door tag on my door. After calling Fedex and getting somebody in India, they informed me that I couldn't pick up the package that night, but I could do to a address tomorrow morning, and pick it up. I type the address into Google, and it tells me it doesn't exist. I call back and I get another lady in India, and I tell her about what happens.

After putting me on hold for 15 minutes, she tells me the same incorrect address. I then say that she is giving me *** information, and ask to speak to somebody who knows English. She gives me a supervisor named Scott, and he informed me that I can pick up the package. He tells me I can pick it up and a way different address then before.

Upon checking that address, it's also invalid. I tell him that both addresses don't exist, and I want the right address. After investigating myself, I found the place that had my package and picked it up after *** in India didn't know what the *** they were talking about.

Never again will I use Fedex. *** you FEDEX!!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 01, 2015.

Comments