Westwood, Massachusetts
4.4K views

Waiting for 7 long day for my Fedex ground package. I checked on the web site constantly..out for delivery...suddenly Bam...Web Site shows this: Recipient Location Security Delay Delivery will be reattempted.

I became concerned called Customer Service they said they never seen that message before. They will put a "report" on it.

I drive like a maniac to the house believing my house burned down or something.

Guess what nothing my house was there, the roads were excellent no security issues whatsoever.

A few customer service calls later...ummm the driver has no telephone can't deliver today blah blah..sorry tomorrow another freaking day.

I really hate when Fedex use Sub's to deliver and they are just numbskulls. I never will use them if I can't help it. I hope they go out of business for their *** excuses when their retarded drivers are lost and can't find a simple address in the USA. In this age of GPS's there is NO Excuse.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, United States #1310110

I got the same notice today. I think they just got lost so took it back. Idiots.

I live about An hour and a half from the place where the trucks are dispatched. They drive around all day with my stuff on the truck, then take it back to headquarters because they don't feel like going out in the sticks where I'm at.

Tracking is updated with some bogus reason such as "recipient location security delay". What is that even supposed to mean anyway? They eventually show up at least 2 days later than UPS would have, and UPS isn't any closer to me. I don't use FedEx for this very reason.

Frankly, I don't see how they stay in business. After a little research, it looks like they have a huge number of complaints for this same issue.

They also brought me an item that had clearly been damaged in shipping, and tried to convince me that I should accept it anyway and contact the seller for a resolution. They don't put customers first, and they LIE.

I am so fed up with fedex. I have finally learned my lesson.

Every package that I have ever ordered through fedex has never come on time and I have been a little frustrated but when is there any accountability.

Every time I put my faith in them again they let me down. Never again will I use fedex for a package.

to Package never delivered on tim #1458631

Then dont order, I as a fedex driver would love for you people to not order stuff online... especially big stuff, heavy chewy boxes and *** requiring signatures!

to Anonymous #1535695

Then go work somewhere else you idiot. It's losers like you that cause pain for all everyday.

It's your attitude that brings a company down. Shame on FedEx for not firing your *** and others like you.

Seeyalater, while that is a good idea, many items can't be bought directly from a store. When you're buying custom equipment, you're not going to find it at a nearby store, and as a result, you are forced to rely on shipping.

Truejab, I feel your pain...and ignore seeyalater: that individual appears to be a FedEx driver (with the rotten attitude) and is grousing at everyone who has a legitimate complaint against FedEx.

why oh why do all of you complain so much... just go to a STORE and buy your junk then you do not have do deal with a this DRAMA of where is my pkg?

why don't they deliver on SUNDAY because I was home.. GO TO A STORE.......

to seeyalater Naperville, Illinois, United States #658928

This is seeyalater's new name, make sure to call him by this for now on. What a freakin douchebaggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!

to seeyalater Naperville, Illinois, United States #658930

Hey seeyalater, I think you spelled your name wrong,

it's supposed to read SPERMBURPER !!!!!!!

Why oh why must RETARDS like you post here ?

you must have that boring of a freakin life

to just type in some random comment on a

thread like this. I think you are a little :zzz

if ya know what I mean. Anyhoo, don't you have

a big burly woman to go suck on

to seeyalater #810356

The store's now days don't have items in stock so you have to order online!!!

to seeyalater #1015468

The nearest store to stock the item I wanted is 400 miles away. This sort of thing is why online shopping was invented. If you choose not to join the rest of us in the 21st century that's your business, but maybe you shouldn't be so quick to comment on things that you clearly know nothing about.

So excited for my speakers to arrive, one was delivered yesterday an the second was supposed to be delivered today. I mind you its been 10 days.

I check and see why its not here an a " recipient location security delay or what have you!!!! WTF FEDEX???!!!! YOU JUST DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE YESTERDAY!!!

I will never use them again!!!! :(

:cry I can't belive this day. Verizon guaranteed deliver by 12:00 today.

My 84 year old mother waits for the Fedex delivery since I had to work. Fed Ex runs to the door, knocks and sticks a note on the door. She has no time to get to the door and he drives away.

Now Fedex tells me they have not way to reach driver and we have to wait until 1/3 because they will be closed. WTF!

Well, i was tracking down my package shipment awhile ago then i was surprised that it was not delivered due to "delivery exception" saying that the address was incorrect. I tried emailing them and calling them but what they did was they keep throwing me to another customer representative.

i mean, we are paying here!

that's the reason that we should get a quality service from them. And one more thing, it took me 1 week, and still it didn't yet reached to my package recipient!

Tanda, Al Gharbiyah, Egypt #285749

same thing with I dnt trust fed ex.They will just pass by my house and they will say no one are there.sucks

It is so pitiful and unfortunate consumers having to deal with a sacky company such ad fedex. I wish they get the he'll out of the universe and take their *** with them...

:( I literally witnessed the truck pulling up to my building. The mail room emails when they receive a package.

Did I get one? NO. When I checked my email later in the day, what do I see? "Recipient Location Security Delay." Was the driver ***?

Or just too lazy. FedEx sucks.

Tracked my printer all week and it was on the Fedex truck 12 hours only to get the dreaded "delivery exception" which is Fedex for lazy driver. Since it is Friday I won't see the printer until Monday, if I am lucky.

That is why I never use Fedex to mail my packages. I do not trust them.

Yeah I must agree. I didn't know what that meant until I came across this article and a few others.

I live on a military base, so security issues can happen, but I received one package last week through fedex with a few issues of holiday delays. However this last package was supposed to be delivered today and I had the blinds open with one door open, and not once did I hear the truck or anyone come up to my house. Fedex seems to be a pretty bad shipping company. If it was supposed to be delivered and was at the front gate trying to get through, then why didn't I receive a call.

I mean that is how we get delivery pizza. *sighs* I was looking forward to hooking up two more monitors for my eyefinity.