I had a package coming standard overnight.I tracked it constantly.

Then I check it again and guess what delivery exception!! I call Fedex and find out that supposedly the driver could not get down my street due to road workers. This is ridiculous because 3 days ago I had a 20 yard dumpster delivered and that delivery happened just fine with the workers right outside my house! I feel that the driver didnt want to take 5 minutes of his precious time to do his job!!!!!

That manager should have told him that it is his JOB to deliver as promised. Now I am inconvenienced by having to go to the store. Never again!!!

Make sure that your road is completely clear because FEDEX wont deliver.Absolutely not happy!!!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Use UPS whenever possible

I had a problem very close to this just today, i work all day and cant be home before 530 ever because i get off work then have a 45 min drive home....i get home and the package i have been waiting for was not able to be delivered due to no one there...

so i said o well ill call and see if i can pick it up because there is a fedex store 10 min away....

DO YOU THINK THEY TOOK IT THERE...no they took it and hour and a half away and when i called to talk to them the little MOFO on the other end told me it was not his problem, need less to say i have to wait another day and leave work ealry just so i can claim a package because they are to *** to relize that there is a stor on the way out of town they could leave it at.