15.6K views

I spent the entire day waiting for a package. At 5:01 pm the Tracking screen reports: 2:41 "Customer not available or business closed" This is an unadulterated LIE.

Not only have I been here all day, but the place has had people in-and-out of it all day long. Cars are in the lot, the doors are unlocked. There is NO WAY that the diver could have thought the offices were closed or that nobody was here. The lazy *** *** just didn't want to get out of his truck.

Also, note ... the "Exception" report was filed online at 5:01 pm, but claimed the attempt was made at 2:41 pm. Why did they wait so long to file that report, if not to make it impossible for me to call and have them re-hit the delivery?

I'm sorry. I am one very angry guy right now. This is not the first time I've had problems with Federal Express and their flat out lying. I will NEVER, EVER, use them again.

I hope the lying stack of excrement driver of the truck gets lost ... like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

SAME *** HAPPENED TO ME TODAY. IM UPSET BECAUSE THE MAILMAN WAS HERE TO DELIVER SOME MAIL YET HE DIDNT DELIVER MY PACKAGE BECAUSE IT WAS LIKELY TOO HEAVY. TO MAKE IT WORSE TODAY IS SATURDAY AND THE OFFICES ARE CLOSED.

Same thing happened to me today in 2018-just wow! I guess they can do whatever they want to.

Same thing is happening to us now. They don’t attempt they leave. And blame it on us.

Luton, England, United Kingdom #1319778

When did they deliver your parcel to you? I've the same problem today

Flushing, New York, United States #1312214

Truck drived past and didn't make attempt, was waiting outside

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1285310

Same ole ***.FedEx driver did the same *** to me.

24 hour operation business .

delivery exception business closed.....My business is 24 freaking hours opened.

to Yup New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1309294

Same thing happened to me just today (and not the first time).The same lazy driver maybe, since I am also in NOLA.

I skipped work to be here all day waiting and then, "customer not available". I called when I realized the lie (reported at 5:30 pm, but I noticed at 6:45 pm) and called their 1-800 number. I was pissed and told the operator I needed my package delivered TODAY and that I couldn't skip another work day waiting for them. I was told that they were going to contact the driver and contact me within 2 hours.

Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Fedex is THE WORST shipping company.

Paramount, California, United States #1260136

Schedule delivery day was today

Friday 12/23/2016 by 8pm I called the warehouse were my package was coming from In the city of industry CA and they informed me that they gave my package to FedEx on Wednesday so I need to know we're is my package it's a

Christmas gift for my daughter

My contact number is 562)234-8454

Great Neck, New York, United States #1259181

Been waiting home all day for my sons Christmas gift and checking the tracking it says out for delivery since 7:30am to saying "Customer not available or business closed" at 7:30pm the bell never rang or anything I was looking outside periodically truck never even came by and usually my dog barks when someone opens fence gate dog never barked during that time frame FEDEX is a bunch of lazy *** artists

to Anonymous New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1309300

Same thing happened to me. And it is pretty obvious that they never were anywhere close to my house because the is no door tag.