This is the biggest LIE that FedEx continues to use in order to not deliver a package.My 2-3 day delivery was finally local in 3 days, but sat in their facility from Thursday afternoon until Saturday, when they posted "Customer not available or business closed" delivery exception, without ever even calling me.

Finally on Monday, the local facility called via a "restricted" number at almost noon, that the package was "out for delivery," and the caller wanted me to call an 800-number to confirm that I had told them to hold the package for pickup. This was impossible since I had never talked to anyone at FedEx.

We have had many problems with FedEx over the years since we live out of town, and despite shippers paying to have the packages delivered, we end up picking up at least 75% of them due to "delivery exceptions" or just outright lazy drivers.After this final straw that broke the camel's back, we will never use FedEx again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#1091938

Try submitting a complete and valid address next time, OK? I realize you probably have difficulty remembering all those confusing random numbers and letters, but......it's sort of necessary if you're actually expecting them to deliver it.

Moline, Illinois, United States #1091937

Good, maybe you'll FINALLY shut up about it then? No one cares, seriously.

I, still have not received my overnight shipping , that was placed on the 22nd of Dec ?On Monday Fed Ex stated the address was incomplete?

And also sat in their facility .. Since Wed. ?

Now their saying my package will be here by 8pm .Fed Ex needs to compensate their customers.