Followed FedEx tracking number.Indicated package was scheduled for delivery by end of business day.

Made 4 calls to FedEx. Was told 3 times that package would arrive by 6pm. 4th call yielded that package would arrive by 8pm. At 7:30 made a 5th call to find out that package delivery was cancelled at 6pm due to poor weather.

The weather was...well there was no weather. Sunny all day. A little cold. But no reason for weather exception.

Package was finally delivered four days later. The world on time>>?

Yeah Right!I'll make sure to use USPS or UPS next time around!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx has delayed my kid's Christmas gifts from Grandma, now a week. The box has been "on the truck for delivery" every day. Each day it comes back "Delivery exception, local weather delay". The first day, Friday Dec 23 it had snowed the night before, adn roads had some slush. I went to work, on time, no problem. Since then, the sun has been out, the roads dry, and it is paved all the way to my house. Every day, I call when I get the exception email. They say "teh local depot is closed, you will have to call in the morning". In the morning I call, and they assure me the package is "on the truck", and that I will have it by the end of the day. Tehy refuse to give me the phone number of the local depot, it is for employees only. They said the local depot would call me to discuss the situation. They never called. Now it ahs been on the truck for a week, and no way to get my package.

UPS from now on.