Ross, California

I purposefully changed my schedule to be home all day to receive a delivery.FedEx typically delivers near the end of the day.

I presume that the driver fell behind schedule and couldn't get to my street. I am pissed because I think that the "delivery exception" excuse allows them to keep some sort of "on-time delivery attempt" record that is fake.

I was home and alert all day.No "attempted delivery" was left on my door during the few moments I may have been out of earshot of a knock on the door (frankly, the package needed no signature, so not even that could be their excuse).

I am so pissed that delivery companies are using these fake excuses to falsely prop up an on-time delivery record.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was faked an attempted delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments