3.0
Insurance Quality

First time I've had to deal with FedEx's DELIVERY EXCEPTION!

The package is addressed the same as all of my packages. I work in one of the largest buildings in downtown Indy. Three times now, my package has come to the building, then a Delivery Exception.

Then the package goes back to Ohio for some reason, only to be resent to Indianapolis to have a Delivery Exception again.

Its a comedy of sorts. Glad this package wasn't life-saving medicine!

After 2.5 weeks, I went to a brick and mortar store and bought the items I needed. I am still happy to track this poor little package as it goes to Missouri, Wisconsin, Ohio then back to Indy, only to continue its wayward trek!

You can make it little package, I believe IN YOU !!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments