Tracking # 591795779526

I ordered parts from Ez-go, Augusta GA. Thursday 11/06/2014. The supplier said they would expedite my order in order to get it shipped Thursday, 11/06. It was picked up by FedEx at 5:10 pm. It arrived at at the local FedEx facility, Kingman AZ. at 8:12 pm 11/09. At 9:27 am 11/10/2014 was on FedEx vehicle for delivery, at 9:30 am it was removed from the delivery vehicle and placed back in the facility and scheduled for delivery on 11/12/2014.

I contacted FedEx customer service by telephone 11/12/2014 and was told that the reason it was taken off the delivery truck was the shipper had not paid for overnight delivery. I cannot understand how four days can be considered overnight.

Had these parts been delivered on Monday We could have had our customers cart repaired, which He also depends on for His business. This senseless arrogant action by FedEx has not only cost FedEx a customer but has created an enemy. I have contacted all of our suppliers and advised them that if they could not provide an alternate shipping method, We would not be able to use them. So far all of them said we could request either U.P.S. or U.S.P.S.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery pratice, Rude customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

First of all it was delivered day it was due.Don't complain because it got to location early.

They paid for express saver service which is 3 day. Got picked up Friday delivered Wednesday.

Weekends don't count.Quit crying