Turnaround Time

Well I had a package to be delivered on Saturday paid extra for delivery as well.The CS agents didn't know anything they had told me it would be delivered until Monday and the package still arrived on Saturday though.

Just shows how much they really know. Also I had a new package scheduled for Saturday this week and was changed overnight to Tuesday delivery. Not sure why the weather has been good for about a week already. I held Fedex high they had never failed me but when they change the dates of delivery that's not right.

It's only 30min away and I can't even go pick it up. That's ridiculous they need to get there *** together. The USPS is a lot better than them now.

And well UPS...They are also very unreliable when bad weather hits it takes weeks to get them back on track...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments