Insurance Quality

Please, potential shipper, I implore you to never use FEDEX as your shipping service.They should be put out of business, for a long and continued history of not caring less about getting the item you pay good money to ship to its' destination in one piece.

I professionally packed an item for shipment- a signed lithograph by a well-known artist behind glass- at a cost of over $50- It made its' way all the way to the state of the buyer, then I received a cryptic message- 'shipment damaged, being shipped at request of shipper'. It was returned today- completely destroyed, in a replacement box [shoddy and thin, placed flat], with return labels claiming 'improper packing'. I shipped the artwork- only 3/4" thick, in a box 8" deep, with no fewer than 30 labels stating it was both 'FRAGILE' and 'GLASS'. This box was discarded when they destroyed it, and it was thrown in a poorly taped flat, thin box .

. .shards of glass fell out of it when I picked it up! They replaced the box, so that when I filed a claim, I would have no chance of winning the claim. They even went as far as to CLIP OUT THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING LABEL AND TAPE IT TO THEIR SHODDY BOX.

I will have to eat $500- for choosing them. They are the worst company currently running a large scale business in the entire COUNTRY. Do not use FEDEX under any means, because they are dishonorable hacks [we have all seen the video of the lazy shipper throwing a TV over a picket fence and destroying it, in lieu of walking 20 feet to properly drop it on the stoop]. This is a terrible company.

PLEASE do not use them. UPS and USPS are far better choices.

I have shipped over 2000 packages in the past 4 years using both, with only 1 damaged package.i have shipped 3 times using FEDEX in this time, 2 of the 3 destroyed.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: they destroyed a shipment.

I liked: No good, Ground shipping.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments