Turnaround Time

I just had the most ridiculous experience with fedex.I have never seen such incompetence.

My initial contact for sending my package I waa asked if I wanted to have 'someone' sign for it. I said ok that sounds like a good idea...knowing the recipients neighbor frequently accepts packages for him. Nothing was ever said that recipient themselves had to sign for the package. First attempt at delivery no one was one, they left a note.

I called ...the absolutely ridiculous menu fiasco to get to a live person who at that point said the recipient has to sign for it. I was advised that I can 'schedule' a time online. So I proceeded to attempt this only to find out...oh you want a window of time? You're going to have to pay extra for that.

Really? So this is customer service. Ok. First of all, in order to request a window of time they want ALL of your personal information so they can sell it to God knows how many other companies.

Completely ridiculous just to get a package delivered. Out of the numerous phone calls and conversations no one could assure me the package would be delivered. It is now at the limit of delivery attempts. I will be furious if the recipient has to drive an hour for this package.

COMPLETELY unacceptable.I want a refund!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Somebody call this guy a waambulance