I was supposed to recieve and sign for a very expensive package from fedex for the past two days in a row but the driver simply refuses to knock and wait for 20 seconds like a normal person would do.The first day he left me this paper stuck to my door saying a signature is required if you want package left the next delivery attempt.

Attempt my ***. I had that paper signed on my door only to have the same thing happen the next day except this time he was thoughtful enough to cross out where I'm supposed to sign and wrote, " someone needs to physically be here and sign for this package to be delivered". Ahh, well thank Mr. Delivery man for being more clear about your instructions since you simply can't knock and wait a minute like everyone else does.

The worst part is my 5 year old daughter herd the delivery drive up and yelled for me because I told her to be expecting him. By the time it took my girlfriend to walk from back of my house to the front door ( a whole 10 seconds) his truck was already driving away with this new notice taped on my door? I don't claim to know everything but looking at what he wrote on the notice taped to my door there's no way he could have written that new one in 10 seconds or less and be driving away pretending as though he actually did his job before my girlfriend opened the front door. I don't even think he so much as knocked let alone wait a minute.

My first and only experience like this ever.And if I can help it, this will definitely be my last dealings with fedex or deadex as I now call them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211914

Another *** story. I takes more than 10 seconds to ring or knock walk back to truck from front door, put package in back of truck, start truck and leave. The last thing FedEx, UPS or any other delivery company wants to do is come back to YOUR house with the same package TOMORROW!!