1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent 11 boxes with FedEx during a state to state relocation.They lost two packages for more than a month, and damaged the items with two others.

Items inside that were damaged were two picture frames, a jar of Israeli honey, and 3 shirts in which the honey spilled totalling approximately $150. Items broken within another package were a margarita glass, a picture frame and a vinyl record totaling $60. They denied the higher claim, though I paid for $500 worth of insurance on it. The lower claim they sent me through hoops (that I am still jumping through).

First they told me I needed to send a signed letter allowing my recipient to get the refund (who is my fiancee). Fine. Five minutes later... someone tells me I need the mailroom I sent the package from at my old University to waive THEIR right to the claim!

A package I paid for!

I will never ship with them again.The incremental discount you think you are getting over other companies is not worth the hours of time I have wasted on the phone with more than 20 incompetent workers and one decent customer advocacy person (Angela at Bristol).

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments