Resolved
2.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Tracking #703324599893 2 box shipment on Tuesday 10/18/2016. I helped driver unload from his van at my house,he said that was it and drove off.

I was still missing package #3 with tracking #705703622033 that was supposed to delivered on 10/18/2016 ( from the same company). I checked the tracking #' s on fedex online the driver said first 2 packages DELIVERED at 2:54pm. (Given to customer) I checked my second tracking # (package #3) and the driver said DELIVERED 10/18/2016 at 2:56pm (2 minutes later) (left at customers front door) how in the *** did he do that when he never left the parimentor of his van and I was still standing there. Never got package #3.

Called fedex customer service they asked me questions like maybe I didn't look good enough and check my neighbors front doors.

I live on a private rd and neighbors are my family members. Given a case# and 1-800# and told they would send the driver back out tomorrow to retrace is steps to find the package(wow this doesn't sound right because he never left the package in the first place)

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments