Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I've had several problems in the last 2 months or so - all with the local offices I do business with.These are problems I experience on a regular basis: paid for 8am delivery and didn't arrive at 8, incredibly poor wifi and inability to do work/print/create documents in a timely manner because of wifi.

I've learned to carry a USB drive to transfer documents to their computers instead of sending my documents to their printers. If they can provide good service and in turn get business using wifi they shouldn't have it all. I'm sitting in their parking lot this very minute at 9:52am still waiting for an 8am delivery that my company paid for. It's a package that I need for work first thing this morning.

The worst part is that the employees are snotty and not understanding when customers are put out and upset.

All service has deteriorated and good customer service could ease tje woes but that's gone down the drain as well.I've used fedex exclusively and am going to start using ups

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments