1.6
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I don't even know how they are still in business. Over the past two days a driver has apparently made an "attempted delivery" effort 4 times at my address.

Except for he hasn't!! I have to sign. We have been home. He has not come to my house, or rung my doorbell, or left a door hanger or anything.

I paid an extra 20 bucks to have this package quickly and the driver is choosing not to come to my house but is saying he is.My home is not hard to find. It is on a normal neighborhood street. Non-gated. This man needs to be fired.

I have been on the phone with their "customer advocates" all freaking day. They had him come by my house again. Except for he didn't. Again.

But he said he did. What a joke. I just got off the phone with them again at 6 o'clock and they said he is done with his day and headed back to the office. Now I have to wait the entire weekend and will not get my package until Monday.

Maybe!

I cannot believe they did not have this incompetent man turn around and bring me my *** package . I will never ever ever use FedEx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2016.

Comments