Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Tracking #: 721001724229 I've been trying for months to have my FedEx packages delivered to my apartment door and not the leasing office.I've gone back and forth and round and round with many FedEx customer support people on the phone and emails without zero help or results.

Related: Fedex - Fed Ex Express Inrernational Review

I was even accused by Fedex claims manager of stealing my own package to get free merchandise. I'm beyond frustrated or angry. My request is easy and simple. All I ask is to please have my packages delivered to my apartment door and not the leasing office.

I had the shipper put it on my fedex shipping label "deliver to apartment door" and they sent out two extra orders free and still I never get them delivered to my apartment door. The fedex driver even reports that he "delivered to door" which is a 100% lie. I've put signs for Fedex on my door which is useless because he doesn't attempt to bring it to my door.

No tag on door to inform me of package left at leasing office nothing.I just found out that my driver is not a fedex employee but a low budget contractor with even lower customer service.

Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1285602

How do we know that it is not you that is lying?