Fedex Delivery Service Review

21 of 3211 Fedex reviews

Tracking #: 721001724229 I've been trying for months to have my FedEx packages delivered to my apartment door and not the leasing office.I've gone back and forth and round and round with many FedEx customer support people on the phone and emails without zero help or results.

I was even accused by Fedex claims manager of stealing my own package to get free merchandise. I'm beyond frustrated or angry. My request is easy and simple. All I ask is to please have my packages delivered to my apartment door and not the leasing office.

I had the shipper put it on my fedex shipping label "deliver to apartment door" and they sent out two extra orders free and still I never get them delivered to my apartment door. The fedex driver even reports that he "delivered to door" which is a 100% lie. I've put signs for Fedex on my door which is useless because he doesn't attempt to bring it to my door.

No tag on door to inform me of package left at leasing office nothing.I just found out that my driver is not a fedex employee but a low budget contractor with even lower customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Shipping
review #1001578

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 3211 Fedex reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.