1.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 14

Aftrr much probing on our end FedEx was able to confirm that package never left origin destination. We were able to confirm by FedEx that customs had our package. FedEx needs to update their intl tracking system to better update.

Update by user Apr 14

Please disregard my review.FedEx is working diligently to resolve the situation.

I will update and repost if the issue is not resolved.At this time it appears they're doing everything possible to locate my lost package

Original review posted by user Apr 14

My package was shipped five days ago and it was supposed to arrive today International.Everything was on schedule until I received a text suddenly that there's no delivery date was available.

I contacted FedEx and was told that the shipper had contacted them and told them to send the package back. I was told to reach back to the shipper. I contacted the shipper and they were very alarmed because they never contacted FedEx to request that the package be sent back. I contacted FedEx again and was told that the FedEx contacted the shipper and they were told not to mail the package back and to destroy it period I was then told the package was destroyedperiod I asked to speak to a supervisor his name was Juan and I was told that the package was not destroyed but he would try to put a trace on it.

I spoke to three other agents at FedEx who are not able to give me any information on why my package was registering as undeliverable period I was then told that it was not in the US. Two days prior I'd been told it had scanned into Dubai and also into Memphis yesterday morning it was out for delivery to meperiod I was told by the agent that perhaps a package was supposed to be scanned in but it was not scanned in and then it may have been at the original destination. I was also told that perhaps the waybill number had changed in a new tracking number was put on the package and that perhaps by chance it might arrive on time. I've been told by four different people that I would hear back from the trace department but it's not the case it's been more than 16 hours and I've not heard anything back from FedExperiod I just spoke to a lady on the phone who said she can see my notes but she sees no notes on the international side and she's going to try to reach out to someone over there and have someone else reach back to me.

This is very fishy and very strange situation to be in.I would never have imagined that FedEx could be so unorganized.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments