I'm sending this message because of an order placed through Equipped for life I was supposed to have 2 packages of bladder control pads (Capri pink package with 5 in a box) I received a call from FedEx before the Labor Day weekend saying about they found the missing package and that they'd deliver it. FedEx gave me the excuse they couldn't get into the building because there's a secured door which has never stopped them, UPS or the postal carriers from delivering what they need to do. They said you All had the boxes banded together and the second one got separated somehow???
How can a company tell a consumer about a product delivery and never deliver a product? In my opinion that's stealing products from a medical company and a consumer with medical needs.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "Fed ex just delivered a toy climber and slide and this thing looks like sh*t. I know it didn't come from toys r us like this. The driver just dropped..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."