I'm sending this message because of an order placed through Equipped for life I was supposed to have 2 packages of bladder control pads (Capri pink package with 5 in a box) I received a call from FedEx before the Labor Day weekend saying about they found the missing package and that they'd deliver it. FedEx gave me the excuse they couldn't get into the building because there's a secured door which has never stopped them, UPS or the postal carriers from delivering what they need to do. They said you All had the boxes banded together and the second one got separated somehow???

How can a company tell a consumer about a product delivery and never deliver a product? In my opinion that's stealing products from a medical company and a consumer with medical needs.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments