I'm sending this message because of an order placed through Equipped for life I was supposed to have 2 packages of bladder control pads (Capri pink package with 5 in a box) I received a call from FedEx before the Labor Day weekend saying about they found the missing package and that they'd deliver it. FedEx gave me the excuse they couldn't get into the building because there's a secured door which has never stopped them, UPS or the postal carriers from delivering what they need to do. They said you All had the boxes banded together and the second one got separated somehow???
How can a company tell a consumer about a product delivery and never deliver a product? In my opinion that's stealing products from a medical company and a consumer with medical needs.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I paid $1'500 US for a Kids charity items worth no more then $600 Au at best, a signed book and T shirt, in which I will give to another..."
- "I am a professional photographer and plan to ship my equipment for clean and check, spoke to Kristine from Kinko FedEx in Bolingrook IL, I provided all information including request..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."