Barhamsville, Virginia
1.8
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx sucks at delivering at all.They expect people to just know when the *** a package will be home deleivered.

So I learned they only do it twice a week. Thankfully I have a full time job. And they decide it's my fault that I "keep pushing the delivery back". Any thanks to no information or estimation on when my package would come, I have to wait four *** days.

Thank fedex for your horrible customer service. I've only been waiting on my package for three weeks. I wonder if I'll ever get it since I'm fully employed and don't have time to just sit around my home for weeks on end wondering when my package would arrive. I hate you hopefully never have to deal with your business every again.

You guys suck at life and can't inform your customers at all.I hope your business fails and all your employees can push boxes at a company that actually does their *** job.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments