2.0

I ordered 2 tires with rims. They were to arrive Thursday butt I got a text message that said they arrived Wednesday and were delivered to the front door.

There were no tires delivered so on Friday I searched a little bit on my own and found them next door on the front porch of a home with no numbers on it. There are only three homes in this area with acreage at each one and mine is clearly marked with a mailbox. I then call FedEx on the Friday that I found them and they put me through to the local office which is 50 miles away and they said they would tell the driver to come out and move them because they're too heavy for me to move. So I waited all day Saturday and still no tires.

I called yesterday evening and got a young man that sounded like he was about 14 and he couldn't even find where they had made any delivery to us in a few weeks. So I called today which is Sunday and of course the local offices are closed so the man I spoke to send another message to the office to move the tires let'sometime this week before somebody steals them off the porch are the neighbor's house

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2016.

Comments