1.8
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx was scheduled to deliver my package today, I've been patiently waiting for over a week and was excited to get it.I track it around 7pm to see where it was.

Tells me delayed by weather just 5 minutes before checking it, it's barely raining out, no storm, no lightening or bad weather, just normal rain. After calling customer service I find out that the package was set to be delivered this morning before noon, also heard that FedEx had already dropped off packages (this morning) at my apartment office today. So the driver forgot the package by mistake, then later realised it was there and even though they deliver until 8pm and its not even 7pm the driver didn't wanna go out of his way to correct his mistake and customer service told me they weren't going to ask him to because its close to the end of delivery time?

They even agreed with me about the driver being full of ***.So when drivers make *** up and lie about the weather, (FedEx) just lets drivers get away with not delivering peoples packages when their supposed to because they're lazy and would rather make me wait than spend 20 minutes correcting their mistake and doing there job not to mention making my day.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments