Turnaround Time

Expected my replacement tooth brush today, but got a call from my wife and she said the the FedEx driver dropped off the package 30 seconds prior she picked it up from the door. She found the package was opened/teared and no sign of my electric toothbrush expect the return label and a coupon.

Tried to call FedEx and they said the driver claimed she did not recall anythjng that is out of ordinary and I was like WTF as the tested:opening was so huge and it is obvious to see it and told me to contact the shipper....

That is totally unacceptable as someone from FedEx might stole is and now I have to ask the final hole to resend? You better have better customer service as I will tell all my friends that do not use your services as you guys are horrible.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments