So we recently got a free 50 inch samsung smart tv for a promotion deal and the time it took to get here I believe was out of their control however not only did they not have us sign anything they didn't even bother to knock on the door and simply left it on the side of the porch for anyone to take. We were home all day and dont know exactly when they left it but we didnt notice it out there until 1pm. But what really made me angry is on top of that we were starting to set it up and discovered that the screen was completely damaged. We turned it on and 95% of the screen is blacked out.
Im very upset about how they handled the package..
I mean it says fragile on the box you'd think they'd be careful with it but I guess their employees dont care.
If it weren't for the fact that I cant choose who delivers the replacement TV I can tell you it wouldn't be fedex.
It may have been an accident but every packaged I've recieved from fedex the box has had holes in it and looks smashed.. only this time they broke what was inside the box too.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "I need bit of an advice on how to proceed in this situation. I was supposed to receive a package that was a part of two package shipment. The packages..."
- "I have now been waiting six days for an "overnight" FedEx shipment of an engagement ring that shipped on Thursday March 5th. So I get that there was snow in..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X. The purchase was horrific! Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."