So we recently got a free 50 inch samsung smart tv for a promotion deal and the time it took to get here I believe was out of their control however not only did they not have us sign anything they didn't even bother to knock on the door and simply left it on the side of the porch for anyone to take. We were home all day and dont know exactly when they left it but we didnt notice it out there until 1pm. But what really made me angry is on top of that we were starting to set it up and discovered that the screen was completely damaged. We turned it on and 95% of the screen is blacked out.
Im very upset about how they handled the package..
I mean it says fragile on the box you'd think they'd be careful with it but I guess their employees dont care.
If it weren't for the fact that I cant choose who delivers the replacement TV I can tell you it wouldn't be fedex.
It may have been an accident but every packaged I've recieved from fedex the box has had holes in it and looks smashed.. only this time they broke what was inside the box too.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs. Mayes for your free welcoming gift. DONâ€™T! itâ€™s a huge scam itâ€™s a..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."