Fedex Delivery Service Review from Dayton, Ohio

97 of 3090 Fedex reviews

So we recently got a free 50 inch samsung smart tv for a promotion deal and the time it took to get here I believe was out of their control however not only did they not have us sign anything they didn't even bother to knock on the door and simply left it on the side of the porch for anyone to take. We were home all day and dont know exactly when they left it but we didnt notice it out there until 1pm. But what really made me angry is on top of that we were starting to set it up and discovered that the screen was completely damaged. We turned it on and 95% of the screen is blacked out.

Im very upset about how they handled the package..

I mean it says fragile on the box you'd think they'd be careful with it but I guess their employees dont care.

If it weren't for the fact that I cant choose who delivers the replacement TV I can tell you it wouldn't be fedex.

It may have been an accident but every packaged I've recieved from fedex the box has had holes in it and looks smashed.. only this time they broke what was inside the box too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
Shipping
review #922567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×