So we recently got a free 50 inch samsung smart tv for a promotion deal and the time it took to get here I believe was out of their control however not only did they not have us sign anything they didn't even bother to knock on the door and simply left it on the side of the porch for anyone to take. We were home all day and dont know exactly when they left it but we didnt notice it out there until 1pm. But what really made me angry is on top of that we were starting to set it up and discovered that the screen was completely damaged. We turned it on and 95% of the screen is blacked out.

Im very upset about how they handled the package..

I mean it says fragile on the box you'd think they'd be careful with it but I guess their employees dont care.

If it weren't for the fact that I cant choose who delivers the replacement TV I can tell you it wouldn't be fedex.

It may have been an accident but every packaged I've recieved from fedex the box has had holes in it and looks smashed.. only this time they broke what was inside the box too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fedex delivery service. Fedex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments