Turnaround Time

In August I shipped my mother a birthday present using the overnight service, which did not arrive the next day.I called FedEx and they told me they delivered the package, however, when they read the address back to me they gave me the wrong address.

I told them as much, but they refused to believe that they got it wrong, despite my having the waybill. They opened a case for me, but they never called me back. I'd call back and they wouldn't respond.

I'd email--no response.(I've now emailed their customer service department over a dozen times.) My mother was eventually able to track the package down by talking to her local FedEx carrier who did retrieve the package and get it to her--so thank you to him -- but as for their Customer Service people--no help at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of package getting lost and ignoring my calls and emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problems with delivery and terrible customer service" of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments