Resolved

Update by user Dec 23, 2015

So happy now all the items have been delivered.The gentleman that brought the last 3 was awesome and friendly.

The 3 boxes were very heavy and he was incredibly helpful, even with the rain pouring down.Thank you!

Update by user Dec 23, 2015

I just received confirmation that my third item (which consists of 3 individual packages) is scheduled for today (Dec 23, 2015).However confirmation for only 2 of the 3 came and now on FEDEX tracker the 3rd says "delivery exception" why, what does that mean?

All 3 say a're at the Halethorpe, MD ground facility.Also my other two packages from earlier still say pending and one has supposedly been on the truck since the 19th.

Update by user Dec 22, 2015

I would also like to add that, technically I have until ttomorrow for the third package, but basing it off of their track record so far and the fact I haven't received my earlier items. I doubt I will be receiving it as scheduled. Especially since they sent me two confirmation emails saying it would be delivered today (Dec 22nd)

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2015

So I always held FedEx in high regards until now.And now I'm even questioning order things from WAYFAIR since that is who they use.

I ordered 3 items the first had an estimated arrival date of Dec 17, 2015. The second Dec 18, 2015 and the third (which consisted of 3 packages itself) Dec 23,2015. The first package (according to tracking) has been on the delivery truck since Dec 19th and was then scheduled to arrive Dec 21st, but never came. The second package was also pushed to Dec 19th but has yet to arrive and has been in pending status since the 19th.

I requested notification updates and it told me that my third package was scheduled to arrive a day early on Dec 22nd. I even received confirmation that the third item was scheduled to come today, but alas nothing. All my packages have been sitting in Halethrope, MD since Dec 19th. I called customer service about the first two packages and they opened up two case numbers but when I called back to speak with someone (because I missed the one call they sent at 9pm) I was given the run around and told the person will call me back and surprise surprise no call.

I tried to be understanding because its the holidays but I ordered my items in plenty of time before Christmas. If I would have known "free shipping" would mean I wouldn't receive my items on time. I would have never purchased from WAYFAIR. It is also very disheartening when I see numerous FEDEX trucks come into my community and drop off numerous packages with the neighbors located on both sides of me.

The ONLY FEDEX package I received on time was one that I ordered from HARRY's and I paid the shipping, it also happened to be the smallest of all items. So now the beautiful surprise bedroom set I ordered for my 7 yrold ddoesn't look like it will be here in time for Christmas.

So now when she comes home on Christmas day she will have to sleep on a twin mattress laying onthe floor all because mommy decided to use "free shipping" with FEDEX.I'm so upset and disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Aww, man!What a rough experience.

I hope everything works out in the end.

I feel for you.Good luck.

Tracking Number 65*********

Ship Date 12/05/2015

Destination ******** MD, US

Scheduled Delivery Pending

Service Type FedEx Home Delivery

Tracking results as of Dec 22, 2015 10:13a GMT Date/Time Location/Activity 12/21/2015 11:08 pm WHITE MARSH, MD/Arrived at FedEx location 12/18/2015 2:03 am WHITE MARSH, MD/At local FedEx facility 12/17/2015 6:08 am WHITE MARSH, MD/At local FedEx facility 12/17/2015 2:45 am HAGERSTOWN, MD/Departed FedEx location 12/17/2015 12:43 am HAGERSTOWN, MD/Arrived at FedEx location 12/16/2015 7:16 pm WHITE MARSH, MD/Delivery exception 12/16/2015 2:28 am WHITE MARSH, MD/On FedEx vehicle for delivery 12/14/2015 11:36 am WHITE MARSH, MD/At local FedEx facility 12/12/2015 6:23 am WHITE MARSH, MD/On FedEx vehicle for delivery 12/12/2015 3:29 am WHITE MARSH, MD/At local FedEx facility 12/12/2015 1:05 am WHITE MARSH, MD/At local FedEx facility 12/10/2015 1:12 am HAGERSTOWN, MD/Departed FedEx location 12/09/2015 1:01 pm HAGERSTOWN, MD/Arrived at FedEx location 12/07/2015 7:16 pm MILAN, OH/In transit 12/07/2015 6:14 am SAINT PAUL, MN/Departed FedEx location 12/06/2015 7:28 pm SAINT PAUL, MN/Arrived at FedEx location 12/06/2015 1:59 pm SUPERIOR, WI/Left FedEx origin facility 12/05/2015 7:00 pm SUPERIOR, WI/Arrived at FedEx location 12/05/2015 4:06 pm SUPERIOR, WI/Picked up 12/05/2015 3:33 pm /Shipment information sent to FedEx