I paid to have a package delivered between 5pm and 7pm.I got a email stating they claim my address was wrong funny thing is they just delivered a package the day before.

Called customer service, he said correct address but there was nothing he could do and put me on hold for 10 mins then transfered me to someone who also verified address but couldnt do a thing who transfered me to a 3rd person who also verified the address. Then asked me for directions to my house. Its a delivery service.... are you serious?!

She then put me on hold and aent me to her manager who also didnt really know what to do.

Needless to say I will not get my package tonight.What ***!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

If you paid extra for the evening delivery service the driver must attempt it within that window if he did not I would file a formal complaint... The contractor of fed ex will lose a bonus and then the contractor will not give the driver a bonus either...