Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Original arrival for my package was a Friday, a few days later it was updated for delivery on Monday, the next day when I tracked my package it was updated again for Tuesday.I was very disappointed, but customer service is useless so there was nothing they could do.

Tuesday arrived without a package, I called customer service on Wednesday and found out they routed my package to usps. The customer service agent then accuses me for giving the wrong zip code even though it was the correct zip.

I was stunned and surprised and needless to say I will never use FedEx again.Horrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments