Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

It's horrid everytime somebody we order from uses FedEx they DON'T knock on door or ring the bell, they drop the package out in the open and run like there butts are on fire!I've heard the FedEx guy by the porch my dogs barked so I went downstairs i live on the second floor of an apartments building!

When I opened the door he was already driving the heck away he was also parked on the other side of the street! We ordered a front bumper for our Mitsubishi eclips and it got stolen because they must have left it out on our porch! Another time they left the package out near the sidewalk on the steps that lead to the porch of the building anyone could have picked it up and it rained that day so the Packard was soaked all the way through thank God what was in it was water proof and not something electrical it would have been completely ruined! Ontop of all of that now FedEx is claiming that our package for a Ford focus zx3 the exhaust wich weighs a whopping 50.1 pounds is missing they keep telling us to describe it like Omg its so obvouse what it looks like a whole exhaust system can't be missed then they want the product numbers or whatever they are called we bought it on Amazon we were never given any kind of information about ANY numbers or brand names on it just the weight of the product and the FedEx tracking number!

One guy said something in Spanish wen I spoke to a rep doubt it was very nice seeing as he could tell I spoke English fluently my first language just like I could tell Spanish was his first language with his thick scent and they way he said many English words! Then later some woman that sounded like she was Texas born and raised called me so we went through everything again and she said that maybe the sticker with the tracking number fell off! We ordered it two day shipping and we are one day 5 or 6 I believe!

I want a refund, or them to find and send the package!I'm going to beg the people that sent us this to stop using FedEx!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was doesnt ring the bell or knock on door, lose packages and takes longer then supposed to and break damage things n lose tracking stickers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211924

If the shipper didn't pay for a signature, then the shipper assumes all responsibility for lost or stolen packages.Why would FedEx or anyone else ring or knock.

It's one more thing for people to complain about.

Read the reviews about waking children from their precious naps.They can't win.