Drivers are the dumbest people I think they can find....I know its little but we have an outside big trash can.

After replacing it several times about 70-80 dollars per can....and putting notes on it that clearly says in big letters do not put packages on trash can they still do it but only the heavy ones that keep breaking it. After buying 3 new cans in under a year I hust bought one about a week ago and low and behold come home from work and lid is broke off cuz of a package ...... here's the funny part not even mine or for my address and when I called it wasnt even delivered yet but obviously it was if it was in my trashcan. I seriously think they are the dumbest people around and will never use them if I have to ship anything I wouldnt eve trust shipping a empty paper bag ssomehow they would mess it up...

every time we call get the usual runaround and talk to a "manager" that will call back but never does.Im beyond fed up with these idiots and one way or another they will be replacing the trash can this time

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211942

How much were you compensated for this story?