FedEx is the worst delivery service!The communication for that company is next to nil.

My parcel was already a day late. I have waited until 6 pm that day and not response even though I signed for them to let me know it was in the way. Day two, it was to be delivered before 5 pm. Because I was away from my house I paid the extra Taxes and expenses the day before.

I received an email receipt for this and also a phone message to say they would inform the driver that I had paid already . My mentally challenged sister was left in the house to accept the parcel from the US. FedEx took the parcel back because they said I owed them the tax money ( no communication from customer service) ! It was taken to an office way across the city snd was closed by the time I would have got there.

No help from customer service unless there was a medical problem. So I have to wait yet another dayand drive for an hour to pick it up . This was a paid two day delivery ? Three days late.

FedEx would return the delivery charge. But would not return the $400 that I lost because I had not musical instrument to play. Poor service!!

Poor customer communication.Will NEVER use this company again ever!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments