Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fed friggin Ex forgot my package on my SONS BIRTHDAY...His BIGEST PRESENT too.

.WE WERE ALL WAITING before the party could even begin.. The tracking number said out for deliver TODAY to arrive to our house by 8 pm... We waited all day held the party and FRIGGIN PRESENTS FROM HIM ALL DAY (except two video games which is all he thought he got the poor kid) 8 pm rolls around no PACKAGE.. Gerrrrr...

SO I CALLED customer service he states" someone called Sunday to hold the package "..WHAT.. TOTAL LIE, OUT RIGHT LIE..!!!.WE NEEDED THAT PACKAGE WE NEVER DID THAT I COULDNT BELIEVE IT.. And he told us the PACKAGE WAS NOT COMING.. what I think happened is maybe the driver had to long of a day or maybe decided to go vote instead or traffic sucked so he said scew it it's after 8 pm I'm skipping my last block..

Whatever the case... NO-ONE FROM MY HOUSE CALLED TO PUT THE PACKAGE ON HOLD WE WAITED ALL DAY FOR NOTHING.. IVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED AT A COMPANY IN ALL MY LIFE..HOW DARE THEY SAY WE DID SOMETHING WE DIDNT DO TO COVER THEIR ***...SHAME ON YOU FED-EX ...GET IT TOGETHET.

!!.I sure hope there's a good explanation for this...

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1248283

Don't wait til the last minute next time it's not FedEx's fault you procrastinated and your kid didn't get his gift on time