Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This is these second time that I have taken an entire day off work to sit waiting for a package that was never coming.This is in spite of the fact that their website and the tracking information on Amazon stated it would arrive today by 8pm.

My mother is disabled and therefore could not receive the package without my assistance. I took an entire day off work waiting for this package! When I finally called FedEx I was informed that it would not arrive until Monday. (Lo and behold as I was speaking to customer services the tracking infomation on the website miraculously changed to reflect this also.

) I am disgusted with this company! I asked them to give me an exact delivery time for Monday and they said that they would be able to do so for a $5 fee! Talk about adding insult to injury! It's not enough that we lose a full day's work, it's not enough that they lie and change the tracking information at their convenience but they want us to pay an extra $5 for the privilege of all this.

I asked to speak to a manager and all they did was connect me through to another representative who repeated exactly the same thing as the first person.

They are a very disrespectful company! I NEVER EVER have an issue with UPS, ever! They deliver packages to me every day.

UPS is consistent, efficient and reliable down to the minute. I will not be ordering anything else from any company that uses FedEx. Even regular old United States Postal Service is better than them. I could do without wasting an entire day an the aggravation of communicating with their customr service reps.

The very least they could do would be to give me an exact time for delivery on Monday sans fee but no, that would be far too much for them.Awful, awful, awful company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments