Tracking Tool

I have had 3 bad experiences with Fed-ex.My son is in school at Lamar in Beaumont, Tx and have been shipping packages to him from they have mishandled every single one of them.

First package driver left at wrong appt. second package they wouldn't leave because they said they were told no one lives there.(lies) That statement was never made and no instruction was even left for that that deliver. Today they deliver a package that I was told wasn't suppose to arrive until between the 28-the 3rd. Well it came early and I was not notified so that some one could be there.

On top of that hey allowed some one to sign for it that E don't even know. Can't tell me if the driver allowed the front office to sign for just keep saying it was delivered to your address.

There is a communication break down in the Beaumont area S I have shipped from

Amazon and never hD this many problems.Very bad service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments