The worst experience that I had of package delivery I'm sitting up to this moment waiting for my package which was not received although the driver claimed that he came twice yesterday when I was at home with my door opened wide today I had to cancel work and stayed at home again with the door opened and calling FedEx on the phone 3 or 4 times first they said between 1&2 pm he will not come so I started going out in the street and looking I found a FedEx truck at 2:35 pm I asked the driver he had nothing for me now it's almost 6 pm and no sign I called again they said it will be delivered at 8 pm"" good luck!!!""

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments