Petersburg, West Virginia
1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a package to be delivered Wednesday the 21st. They called me at 7:30am on the 21st, I did not answer and they left a voicemail.

I returned their call to the number provided and was told i did NOT have a paxkage there, it must have been an error. Well...I didnt have a package there because they returned it the same day when they couldn't get ahold of me at 7:30am. Now i am stuck waiting on Amazon to receive the package so they can send it back.

2 weeks late. I was told by the local FedEx that they did nothing wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Comments