San Leandro Fedex!

I made a order from Samsung, and samsung fulfilled my order. The shipper (Samsung ) use fedex to deliver the package.

My package left Memphis Tenn, and went through Texas to Utah. From there to Roseville California, and it up in San leandro California. The next morning my package was scan in. The tracking said on truck out for delivery on the 10th.

Waited all day, because a signature was required. About 6:45 late evening on the 10th, I decided to call fedex about my package! Called fedex customer service, and fedex cs answered the phone, barely speaking English. I was told that my package was sitting back at the warehouse.

All of sudden, my tracking said delivery on the 11th. I asked the csr why is the truck not making deliveries until 8pm!

Csr said delivery ends at 6pm. I asked where is he located, (csr) outside the u.s. called fedex the next day to check on my package.

And i was told that my package all sudden disappeared off the truck! Then i was told that the driver came to my apartment complex, but decided to drop it off at my leasing office, which they don't except any packages with exceptions. Then the fedex driver count scan the package because his scanner broke. He didn't get a signature, supposedly from anyone at my leasing office.

Basically the driver stoled my package. That same day i spoke to Vince, the manager at that location, and he told me to check with my leasing office. Which i did, and like i said, they don't except any packages under no exception.

Why should i have to file a claim, when fedex never delivered the package! The package was under there responsibility and never delivered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2015.

Comments