FedEx has got to be the worst run business ever.I was supposed to receive a very important document on a Saturday.

It was sent on Friday overnight and Saturday delivery was paid for. Tracking said it would be delivered to my home by 12:00 pm. I stayed home and waited. 12:00 came and went and the tracking indicated that the package reached the local sort facility at 11:00 am, but nothing since then.

I called 3 times and was told because of the weather the package arrived late and missed the delivery truck??? Apparently the truck is loaded at 8 am and since the weather delayed the flight and it didn't arrive until 11, the package would not be delivered to me until Monday? Now I have to miss work and wait for it. The package was here less than 30 miles away dice 12 am on Saturday, but it won't delivered until Monday???

What?? Fed Ex only has ONE truck??? The can't send out other trucks for the late arriving packages? The customer service representative told me they don't have the manpower to deliver my package today.

They couldn't get someone to drive 15 miles after 11:00 am??? No one seemed to care at Fed Ex- they acted surprised that even though the package arrived at the local facility at 11:00 am, I still expected it to be delivered that day... So Fed Ex can't adapt to unexpected delays...

I have called the sender of the documents (a huge multinational company that ships thousands of packages a day) to ask them to consider not using FedEx for their shipping needs...I hope they stop using them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments