Pudsey, Leeds
1.3
Tracking Tool

I order online a lot, it's cheaper and no trouble of pushing through people (I live in a big city so there's always a lot of people in town).Every time until now, my deliveries came on time.

However, my first time ordering from a site that uses FedEx and the package is late. The scheduled delivery date was yesterday and the evening came and the package didn't arrive. Now the date disappeared just to say it is "Pending" and "No date currently available". The worst part?

It is an expensive object and now I'm worried whether they will actually deliver it or not.I'll wait a few days and if it doesn't come I'm contacting them and the website I ordered from, maybe they'll know something.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments