Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am.As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline.

3 calls without any operators picking up and i tried the delivery person's phone. Called twice and when she had finally picked up , she just laughed and said she have no idea when she will be back to this area. I inquired about delivery timing tomorrow and she just said its whenever they are free to deliver and not fixed. Today, 10/12/14 , I called the hotline again and once again , no time affixed and they will come when they are available to.

Really horrible customers service with no care and zero apologies offered.I cancelled my work just to stay home to get the parcel and when it arrived, it came in a torn box with tape coming off and with an obvious hole that almost caused my item to drop off.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worse customer service, Damaged delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Package not received by intended recipient/Fedex denied claim made by shipper Fedex "I paid Fedex to deliver a package containing an iphone valued over $800.00 It was to be delivered in the afternoon at about 4:30 pm to a specific person at..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more