1.7

I am a long-term client of FedEx.I have use them for many years without much of an issue.

However, when it absolutely, positively must be there tomorrow, choose another carrier. My son is in the military stationed in Hawaii. On Wednesday 12/23 I shipped a 4 pound overnight box to him in Hawaii, his Christmas presents. I paid more than $200 to have it delivered overnight.

Needless to say it did not arrive. After monitoring the FedEx site all weekend, I noticed the package did not move. It remained all weekend long in Stockton California. It is now the evening of December 28, and the package is still sitting in Stockton California.

Approximately 60 miles from where the package was originally shipped. As of right now there is no anticipated delivery date. Customer service says they do not know why it is sitting there.

I bet the only thing that I will receive timely is the bill.Merry Christmas from FedEx

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments