Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Package was scheduled for delivery "8/26/2016 by end of day." I went online to check status and status was "3:34pm customer not available or business closed." I changed plans to be at home on a Saturday for some delivery person to lie or not want to do their job.My cell number is on front of package as well.

I will definitely ask companies to ship via USPS from this point forward. Now, delivery is scheduled for 8/30/2016.

I would not have been so upset if a blatant lie had not been on tracking status or even "unable to deliver due to weather conditions." I called customer service and the representative stated my phone number and asked if it was the same one that was on package.Very bad service Fedex.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments