1.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx is the worst. I had bad experiences with them in the past and now.

First, they claim they went to your apartment and they never do. Also I've had two packages going to two different addresses and packages never showing up. Take the day off of work for nothing. They don't seem to care if you *** of work.

They always have an excuse. Now I have two packages that have to be delivered on their time. They waste the customers time and they are the worst. I wish all companies dealt with UPS instead of FedEx.

They don't try to accommodate you only if you pay an extra $5 when it was their fault. Now that's crazy. So therefore you can't accommodate me for free when it was your mess up but you could accommodate me for an extra $5.

I can't believe this company does not care at all about the customer. They just want you to keep taking the day off of work for no reason.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare FedEx to other companies on our site.

Comments