1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Fedex Is the worst shiping company I know of. Here I sit on a Sat. And my pakage is just down the road from me and I cant have it today and have to wait till Monday because the shiper who dose not own the pc put week day delivery and I cant change it.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1214165

Ps.Forgot to add this was shipped three days ago on a two day shipping rate by the shipper exspress shipping and this crapy shipping company could not even do that right.

It looks to me as long as the companys still use the there never going to change.If I have my way Ill always ues Ups.