1.3
Turnaround Time

A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be by to scan the box to show it was delivered.The driver lied saying he must have dropped it close to my house when he came by earlier to deliver it, the kind person found it on a busy road in the Hampton Roads area and drove several miles to bring it to me.

The company said it was just a honest mistake, I call it poor customer service, incompetent staff , no respect for others property.

Why do they think I will allow them to fix it with a scan, then it looks like there wasn't an issue.Companies like this should respect their customers but they find it funny, I will never knowingly use them again, complaint also filed with the company the product was ordered from.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments