Westwood, Kentucky
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Delivery was late.I had tracked the package to when it arrived some 20 miles from my home the day before scheduled delivery.

However, the driver first failed to locate my residence. The following morning I contacted customer service to help. I was informed the package would arrive later that day. Once again the delivery was not made so I called customer service a 2nd time.

Following a long wait and after speaking with the initial rep I was told my package was placed on the wrong truck. So, at this point I'm agitated and asked to speak with someone in charge. I calmly explain the situation in detail and ask that the shipping charges be dropped. Their response was basically tough luck and if I wanted a refund I would need to go through the seller.

My question is, "At what point does Fed Ex take responsibility for failure to delivery a service in the described timely manner?" Nine days from Las Vegas to Kentucky, two of which the package was simply 20 miles from my home. With today's technology (GPS, scanning and tracking goods) how can this happen.

I've had several items delivered before without incident but this was a colossal failure.But in the end the multi million dollar company doesn't offer a refund they stick it to the consumer.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments