3.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 29

After speaking with 3 people in Customer Service the delivery that was not to be made on Saturday - they came anyway and I wasn't home.I was promised the following Tuesday and then found out there is no home delivery that day due to the holiday on Monday.

I don't think they took the time to check that before promising me a delivery on Tuesday.Pathetic customer service.

Original review posted by user May 28

I missed the first delivery so I contacted FedEx Customer Service twice the same day.First when I saw a door tag and then an email telling me my delivery would be the next day.

I informed both of the reps I would not be available that day. Yet they still delivered and left another door tag. I called FedEx and spoke with a "manager" who said my delivery would be Wednesday when I had already requested Tuesday which was confirmed by my first contact with them. He said they weren't delivering on Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday.

Why???

I am disillusioned with their delivery system.UPS will get all my business in the future.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fed ex is fine except the drivers in my area.

I didn't like: Home delivery service pathetic at best.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx ground works Monday- Friday

FedEx home delivery works Tuesday-Saturday

FedEx express works Monday- Saturday

If a holiday falls on a Monday for home delivery, they are given Tuesday off as an extra day.

FedEx ground would work the Saturday before the holiday to get their Monday off.

FedEx express would have an option of working or taking a day off.