2.9K views

I alway track my purchases online when possible. The site said when delivery would be made, that it was in the delivery vehicle.

I stayed home all day and finally in the mid afternoon they updated the site to read 'no attempt made, delivery scheduled for following business day'.

One time they crushed a box, breaking a vacuum cleaner, but delivered it anyway.

Another time, they left our packages outside at someone else's home and the people were nice enough to drive a few miles to give them to us.

Is the problem that they are so huge, they can do whatever they want? They seem to just not care. I have chosen Fedex for the last time, unless there is absolutely no other alternative.

I've never had a problem with UPS and rarely with USPS. What's up with that? The problems have all come from a freight office in Southeastern Washington state.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Today after confirming the status of delivery by Fedex of 3 parcels from the US to my home.I took the day off from work to receive the packages.

Just to find out afterwards that no delivery attemp will be made. I paid $151 us plus dutie and taxes for the delivery and am losing a day wages for staying home to receive the packages.

I think Fedex should assume some responsibility for not following thru.

I am not going to take another day off to arrange for a possible drop-off.Please make arrangement to deliver :( :(

try ups,

Would be interested in getting contact info for the vice president as someone above said they contacted directly?I have had 3 'issues' with merchandise that was over $600.00!

at the local level all I got was a "Im sorry" and it did not! sound very sincere. Thanks. You can email me the contact info, espeically a phone number!

at walterbf@tds.net

thanks!!!:)

Fedex lost the paper work for my package. The US Custom could not clear my package without the paper work. My package was shipped with 5 days delay. My passport was in the package. I had to reschedule my international trip. That cost a lot.

Fedex representatives told me all the time that US Custom was not efficient and Fedex had to wait until custom clear the package. That was not true. It was definitely Fedex's fault.

Luckily, a representative told me the real reason as i mentioned above.

I am really ashamed on Fedex employees and their working culture.

We pay Fedex more money for fast service. From my experience, Their service is terrible and the representative are not helpful at all. I will keep telling about my bad experiece and never use that service again

Mat you are like the cubs,enough said

:grin :grin ok "GO lsu"... If You must know since that comment about my last post sounds like you are one of the morons from fed ex. 90% of My purchases are from stores like walmart and target online MADE IN THE USA so you should keep your comments to yourself thanks

Matt, save yourself all this drama with your junk from china, Go to the STORE and buy the junk there.. Save yourself from all this stress that your junk from china has caused you.. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :x :x :x

:( :( :( You wanna hear a funny story?I have had around 10 packages miss delivered to my house, Even when some of them were to be signature deliveries...

So I call that wonderful 800 Number what a joke. i have talked to a different person so many times and wouldn't u know it you cant even understand them... I finally have complained enough that Fedex sends me a savings certificate..LOL that's a joke i go to a Fedex office and the nice pleasant Manager there says they have never seen this before WTF!!!! So i Fax this paper work to Fedex and now i need to wait another week to get a refund for 25 Dollars....

SERIOUS!!!!

Why is it that i keep using this worthless company to send and receive things??I guess its not Fedex its the Rud, inconsiderate and uneducated drivers in this state that are making this company look like total *** sorry Fedex i guess i will use your competator from now on so i don't waste my life dealing with your SPECIAL drivers anymore

getalife1298

Why don't all you complainers buy your junk at the store, this way you all will be 100% happy..By the way i love to hear pieces of china made junk rattling around when i drop off .. oh please don't have a number on your house then it gets special treatment. Ha ah ha ah ha..

I absolutely agree with all of you guys.I once had a package delivered a month late even though I picked two day shipping.

I live in a small town just outside of Orlando, FL and for the first few days the package was on track. Then the next day I check their tracking website and it says that my package is now in Seattle, Washington? WTF!

Anyway, they did this sort of thing for a while until I just gave up hope.But of course the very next day my box of books shows up, and I wasn't even able to get a refund for the shipping.javascript:ac_smilie(':(')