FedEx trucks just drive around our area like a tourist shuttle bus and has the habit of dropping packages at the rental office.Did not even attempted to knock at the addressee's doors.

It feels frustrating watching and expecting a delivery and see the FedEx trucks zip right in front of you. My package was sent by the shipper on Thursday under overnight delivery and I have seen 6 trucks just zip through our front door for the past 3 days. Everytime I see one, I check the rental office after 30 minutes and I believe evertime the delivery person attempted to see the manager she is not available because I asked the manager and she mentioned that during those times I told her that a FedEx truck is sighted in the compound she is out with a customer showing the rooms for future residents. FedEx never knocked at my door.

I am retired and stay at home 24 hours a day, never leave the house if I am expecting a delivery. I have surveillance camera in front and I never saw a FedEx delivery person attempted to come and knock at my door for delivery.

I always end up calling the front office and pick it up there.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Wickenburg, Arizona, United States #13525

here is what you do to get your mail from fedex..CALL THEM!!

if the local sort facility (office) is not to far call FEDEX give track number and adress of local facility you want the pkg held at have them hold the package there.

all you need is the tracking number and a photo id to pick it up there is no charge...at least you will get the mail now..:)